Ecology
The field that entertained me this semester was ecology, although it is on a rather difficult schedule since before ecology there are five hours of cell bases, this field basically explains how life is related to the environment, whether in an animal in particular, in a herd, in a group of different species or in a studied region. They teach us the types of interactions that the biotic and abiotic components that make up a system have, and also how these influence environmental factors, be it temperature, pH, types of soils, climate, etc. Thanks to this discipline, different factors can be projected, such as what affects the introduction of a species, how much carrying capacity an environment has, what type of animal could live there, etc.
The teacher in charge of this field is Ms. Audrey Grez and the assistant teacher is Hugo Díaz, they are two teachers who explain in a super effective and entertaining way, I have no complaints about them and they made the subject well received by the students I want to point out that in some way or another in some classes they tried to inform us about the environmental care and concerns that exist in the world today. And they tried to push us to make changes.
Hi, I like ecology too, I feel that is amazing how the animals interact with the environment, and ecology is a subject that could help animals and their preservation.
ResponderEliminarI agree with you, we have good teachers in ecology that explains very well.
ResponderEliminarI really like ecology too, it´s also my favorite subject!
ResponderEliminarI agree with you that the teachers we have are very good! They have cared to teach us in an entertaining way and they are also very attentive to us, especially the teacher Hugo Díaz :)
ResponderEliminarHi, I agree with you, ecology is a subject I enjoy a lot too. Besides, I think it is super important to know about the subject in order to be able to face climate change.
ResponderEliminarIt is not one of my favorite courses, but I find it interesting how living beings relate to their environment.
ResponderEliminarI love ecology, it is so entertaining to learn how living beings interact with their habitat
ResponderEliminar