Videos that look fake

This video and all those of hunting animals impress me, since the patience, stealth and audacity they have to capture their prey is incredible. I think that the leopard puts all its chips at this time, because if it does not manage to capture the prey, perhaps in how many days or weeks it will not eat.
 


This is a clear example that sometimes what you think is the opposite of reality, the truth is that otters are very territorial and aggressive animals, in this video you can clearly see how two families of otters fight for territory.


Believe it or not, the elephant shrew is a mammal, and this video shows how it normally hunts insects, and also how it can escape with great agility from its predators. It is a super strange and intelligent animal.

Comentarios

  1. the second video at the beginning when the otter families were getting closer to fight I imagined them yelling "FOR NARNIA AND FOR ASLAN! !!" HAHAHA
    sorry for being little serious

    ResponderEliminar
  2. these videos really look fake, show a part of nature that one does not imagine when thinking of these animals as cute as otters or shrews

    ResponderEliminar
  3. It is incredible how nature is, I never imagined that animals as tender as otters would become so aggressive in the territory, besides how impressive it is to see how the animals hunt, those two specimens of the large leopard and the small muzaraña both have a lot of patience and intelligence

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. woah, very good videos, the one with the shrew caught my attention and how they hunt, apart from that they give me a lot of tenderness: 3

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Very interesting your blog, every time I see videos of animals hunting I am surprised with their speed and dexterity, even though they all have different techniques, they always generate the same impression on me.

    ResponderEliminar
  7. I am very impressed by the video of the otters, we never finished getting to know the species 100%, they are a very big world, they always looked adorable and you can see the opposite clearly

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario