The object that can change my mood
I don't have a favorite object, but the one that I find most versatile, useful and wonderful is the bicycle. I know that it is an object that many people have in the world, it is not unique, but I think it is a amazing means of transport.
Many use it as a method of transport, but for me it is far from being just that, it is a sport, and they are simply 2 wheels that take you out of the ordinary, feel like the air, water and land are with you while you ride, it is environmentally friendly, and it is not something that involves a lot of money.
All my life I have ridden a bicycle, since I was little my parents bought me one, then when I was older, I built one of my own. It was a BMX style bike, and I bought each piece separately, I had this bike for about 3 years.
After that I was unlucky because I had several bikes and they were all stolen. I recently got back on a mountain bike, and played downhill and MTB sports.
The bike allows me to get landscapes like this that are incredible.
If at some point I stopped riding my bike I would feel more enclosed and uncomfortable in life, at least I have to make a weekly trip on it.



Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.
ResponderEliminarMy brother also plays downhill sports, he always tells me to go with him but I have a big problem ... I DON'T KNOW HOW TO RIDE A BIKE❗ ... I know I'm a shame of nature, but I never had the opportunity to learn well 😔
ResponderEliminarDownhill sports are very cool but i would never try it because i get really nervous when going down with a bike. xd
ResponderEliminarI have had the opportunity to know what it is like to ride a bike and to be able to enjoy in a more free way the landscapes that you can find and travel through.
ResponderEliminarHello Dorian, I fully share what you say on your blog, personally when I was a girl I used to ride a bike a lot, but then over time I stopped using it, but I think one day to take it up again, and as you say I find that bicycles are wonderful objects because they are ecological and this helps our planet, on the other hand, they allow us to know majestic landscapes.
ResponderEliminarI found it great that you made your own bike yourself.
What beautiful views ... I hope you can continue discovering new places, and hopefully this bike will not be stolen
ResponderEliminar