Hello everybody, today we are going to talk about 4 conflicting issues, I hope you can respond and debate my opinion to learn more.

1.- Exotic pets: I think that having an exotic pet at home is completely inappropriate, since the whole process to get these pets before they arrive at our house involves destroying their habitats in search of them, there have also been many cases of accidents or deaths from pets such as a python.

2.- legalization of abortion in the 3 cases: I think that legal abortion under the 3 causes is an excellent measure, but I would not know how to comment on abortion in other cases, I am concerned that Chile has a poor sexual education, and these laws may generate growth in STDs.

3.- Animal testing: I think that animal testing is stupid for aesthetic and cleaning purposes, but if we put ourselves in medical cases, to test a vaccine that is very necessary, or a process that greatly helps humanity, we should think about it more, there morality comes into play.

4.- Recycling: Recycling is one of the best practices that all humans should implement today, unfortunately in Chile the laws and measures to address this issue are really bad or void since obviously recycling would stop many markets.


Thank you for reading!


Comentarios

  1. Hi!, I agree with many of your answers, we think similarly, exotic animals must be where they should be, abortion, the woman is free from her body, experiment with animals ... why don't we experiment with ourselves? and finally recycling, I think it has a lot of good things that would help the environment.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hello,the recycling is an excellent practice , hopefully the government of Chile will care more

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hello, Dorian, I agree with you about how beneficial recycling is, but unfortunately in Chile the practice of it is not encouraged, because it would not be convenient for many big companies.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario